Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-
- 1. ngredients :
Waste Polypropylene (plastic cases, tupperwares, car interior, cups etc... marked 5 on the plastic).
bulb and lamp connector
- 2. Tools :
silicone oil spray
- 3. cut the waste plastic into small chips with scissors / by hand.
- 4. put the waste into the Polyfloss Machine, it will make a kind of wool of plastic.
- 5. heat the oven to 350°C (if your oven has a temperature limitation, take it off, it's very easy).
- 6. put the metal mold inside for 15 minutes
- 7. once the metal mold is hot, take it out and spray the silicone oil evenly (it will make the demolding very easy).
- 8. take the flossed plastic and press it by hand in the metal mold (with gloves and fume mask)
- 9. After 10 minutes cooling, you can take the plastic piece out.
- 10. cut a whole in the bottom with a knife, and put the lamp connector as well as the bulb and the wire.
- 11. you're done !
CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional