Preparación paso a paso
- ngredients :
Waste Polypropylene (plastic cases, tupperwares, car interior, cups etc... marked 5 on the plastic).
bulb and lamp connector
- Tools :
silicone oil spray
- cut the waste plastic into small chips with scissors / by hand.
- put the waste into the Polyfloss Machine, it will make a kind of wool of plastic.
- heat the oven to 350°C (if your oven has a temperature limitation, take it off, it's very easy).
- put the metal mold inside for 15 minutes
- once the metal mold is hot, take it out and spray the silicone oil evenly (it will make the demolding very easy).
- take the flossed plastic and press it by hand in the metal mold (with gloves and fume mask)
- After 10 minutes cooling, you can take the plastic piece out.
- cut a whole in the bottom with a knife, and put the lamp connector as well as the bulb and the wire.
- you're done !